Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Its spring. and i really wanna look great. i mean, great tan, great hair, and great makeup. any ideas ?

http://z.about.com/d/beauty/1/0/t/i/shai鈥?/a>








HERES A STLYE FOR SPRING THAT I THINK U MAY LIKE... BOBS ARE WHATS INIts spring. and i really wanna look great. i mean, great tan, great hair, and great makeup. any ideas ?
Well for a tan i think you should try going to the beach or something or go for a long walk..... for great hair you should try ';wen'; i've seen good reviews on that or look at seventeen mag ...... makeup hmmm you should use bar minerals or if you have make up make it look like it can't be seen but it can.....i know strange but it works......Also get great outfits and you should be set








don't forget lotion*** for a tan!!!Its spring. and i really wanna look great. i mean, great tan, great hair, and great makeup. any ideas ?
Tan: go outside with a little bit of sunscreen on and work up that NATURAL tan!





Hair: go to a hair dressing place. They will probably have suggestions for your individual hair type. But for now: heat really hurts hair, from what I've heard. Maybe check some drugstores for some hair stuff that protects against heat. I forget the brand but I've seen ';Smoothing Lustre Lotion'; in a pink bottle............some German sounding brand...............





Makeup: wear springy colors that look good with your skin tone. Don't overdo it! Be fresh and more natural with some cute eyeshadows that look good on your skin and with your eyes. I've heard that coral lips are in?





Buy Seventeen magazine. My sister has a subscription and I was looking at it yesterday. They have these cool makeup guides for different skin colors. I would totally recomend buying it!





I hope that I helped you! Happy spring :-)
well, if ur an F then u could as i planned it myself to do this summer have: 1 hair extention then colour highlight '; if u like too'; and cut ( long high lighted hairs look fab in summer or spring seasons), then do some tanning spray as the sunbed increases cancer by 36% . then buy some nice summery make up but natural soft colours coz in summe/ spring colours flash out in the sun. good luck ( thats my plan)
A bob is a sweet, simple and easy to manage cut for summer; a tinted moisturizer will give you natural, light coverage, and instead of tan (sooo bad for your skin) try Jergens Natural Glow lotion, I use it and it works pretty well.


Hope this helps!
well go to a salon and ask wat the hair dresser think would look good go to a tanning bed or tan outside if it is hot where u live and go to the mall into the make up store ask them to look at the shade that would look good on u they will help alot and they match u up really good i would go to the lancme stand
http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?鈥?/a>
yes for great makeup check out color me beautiful www.colormedirect.com/remysmommakesfaces
2Much I love that hair style im going to try and see if it would work on me! I doubt it tho ive got curly hair i love that cut tho
it would help if we knew what you looked like

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hosting