Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Are all the different brands of mineral makeup all the same? are they really that great?

there are just so man. sheer cover, bare minerals, and countless others on ebay. are they all the same for the most part?do they really work like on tv?Are all the different brands of mineral makeup all the same? are they really that great?
laura mercier mineral foundation was just voted the best on the marketAre all the different brands of mineral makeup all the same? are they really that great?
I use BareMinerals and it's great.





Since they all claim to be ';just minerals'; I would guess that the formula cannot differ that much. I think a lot of it depends on how the product is applied. The brushes from BareMinerals are super high-quality and offer a range of coverage. You decide which brushes work best for your skin (Flawless Application for lighter coverage, Maximum Concealer to erase practically anything). I don't know if the other mineral makeups have the same versatility.





It takes some practice and patience to get good at using BareMinerals, but now that I know how to use it I absolutely love the results.
I am a huge fan of Bare Minerals. Its the first mineral make-up I tried.





I've also tried Maybeline and Loreals mineral line and they are OK but, in my opinion, they do not compare to BM. It's a bit more expensive but well worth it. And it does help to be in the ';club'; as they send you gifts every once in a while. And you can set up your account to receive make-up as often or rarely as you like. I use it everyday and I could stretch it up to 6 months per shipment. Not too bad I say.





So yes mineral make-up is that Great!!





PS my cousins do use and love the Loreal makeup. For me it looks just a little too talc-y and harder to find the right shade.
They are excellent for evening out complexiion (ie splotchyness or redness) and they go on very quickly and flawlessly HOWEVER, they do not give the converage of a liquid foundation but as both a user and seller of them I feel like the benefits far outway the downsides.
Bare Minerals really does work- I love it!


I can honestly say that it's the best foundation I have ever used.





I've used Maybelline mineral powder, and it's OKAY- like I'll use it sometimes... but it's just not the same.
I use bare minerals, and it is very very good! It really covers imperfections as good as liquid makeup, and it is very light. Just go to a bare minerals store, try it on and see for your self!
Try puritycosmetics,co,uk. It is really good!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hosting