Thursday, June 24, 2010

Has anyone had a great personal experience with permanent makeup done in the Austin, TX area?

Specifically with eyebrows and eyeliner.Has anyone had a great personal experience with permanent makeup done in the Austin, TX area?
YES. I have alopecia (no facial hair) and I went to Lauren Jordan in Austin. She was excellent. I had my top eyeliner and eyebrows done. She had a great portfolio and lots of experience and very nice and knowledgable. In fact my photo is on her website and my mom also went to her. I think she's the best and I live what she did for me. Check her out, she does a great job. Her website is www.pmubylauren.comHas anyone had a great personal experience with permanent makeup done in the Austin, TX area?
I worked for a lady who had been doing hair for many years, she had a bridal shop next to her shop, then next door an ice tea place..what a business woman, next she wanted to take up permanent makeup...after many hours of training and brochures she gave it up, the insurance was through the roof because it is so easy to hit the wrong nerves on the eye lids, and the eyebrows turned out harsh, removing anything would be another line of work. Bottom line, she stopped that part of her business, if anyone told the truth, people are just not that clean, a facial infection is so close to the brain...all of it is just so scary. The brochures are written by professionals, not the people doing the work....good luck...
ewww. no i saw on a tv show a woman ruined her face by tattooing eyliner on and it looks like sh it

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hosting