Thursday, June 24, 2010

Is mineral makeup really that great?

i hear bare esentual is awesome but i don't feel like spending $80 on makeup that won't do what it says, some say that it exsentuates ur flawes but lasts long, any other mineral makeup that is cheaper but just as pure?Is mineral makeup really that great?
If you are looking for an alternative to Bare Minerals, you should consider Kms mineral essentials. It has all of the same quality ingredients as bare minerals, but it does not include bismuth, which is an known skin irritant.


Kms performs as well as bare minerals and you get a ton more product for much less.





I would tend to stay away from the store brand mineral makeup. They all contain fillers and unnecessary ingredients that will do absolutely nothing for your skin.





Good luck to you.Is mineral makeup really that great?
I think it's worth it. I bought the starter kit, and it was $60, not $80. And I didn't have to replace anything for at least 6 months. It lasts forever, and it makes my skin look great. I've also noticed my skin is healthier from not caking on makeup that is bad for me.
you should go to a make up counter and ask them to test some on you so you can decide yourself. i have worn mineral makeup but prefer liquid foundation. think it depends on what type of coverage you like and your skin. definatly try it as i wouldnt say its no good i just prefer the way i look with liquid foundation.
Yes!!! bare minerals is SO worth the money.Once I tried it I was hooked.While your putting it on your like ';wow this is nice'; and than you put on the mineral veil and its like magic!!!! Absolutly flawless!!! lol. My complection has also cleared up.However sometimes I do have to cheap out and I use Loreal bare naturale,which is the best drugstore mineral make-up I've found so far.(and believe me I've tried a few)One more tip.Try ebay you can get it for cheaper.Just make SURE its bare minerals(and its fresh) cause theres alot out there.
i have used it befor and i dont like it.. but my mom uses it and she loves it. i guess it depends on how you wear your makeup...
I just recently switched to bare minerals makeup, and I LOVE it! I have acne and it actually helped with that. I like how it covers, and it looks very natural. Usually, when I wear foundation, my skin feels oily soon after...but not with the bare minerals. My skin stays clean feeling all day. They also sell mineral makeups at the drug stores, but I like the bare minerals for myself.
i hear it works great
I saw a commercial for Bare Esentuals and I thought it would be the greatest thing and it would work amazing.


Nope. It doesnt cover up hardly anything. You can tell I am wearing it, but it's not worth 80 dollars. Trust me!
its ok...it gives you a nice glow...and its natural looking...but it def doesnt cover as good as a liquid foundation...and people who say it does...well i dunno they must have some sort of magic way of putting it on...LOL...cos i get like 1-2 pimples sometimes on my period...and it doesnt even really cover those..and they arent even bad....so i dont know...if i were you i would try mineral make up from the store....try it and if you like that..then your bound to like the expensive one cos it can only be better....they are more healthy for your skin...but they def arent going to cover as good as the ones they claim arent as good for your skin...LOL always a down fall to everything...just like diet drinks ...LOLLLLLL..everything that seems to good to be true always is.. :(
oh yeah.....you'll never go back to foundation
hiya,





bare minerals... while there are many that praise it, plenty also complain about it.





1 of the ingredient is Bismuth Oxychloride, which is the cause of breakouts, itch and clogged pores for many, especially sensitive and problem skin.





Bismuth Oxychloride is a by product of lead and copper, which is a strong skin irritant.





if yours is sensitive skin and problem skin type, do take note of this in your consideration..





whichever brands you are checking out, do take a look at the ingredients list.





at the end of the day it boils down to individual skin...





if you like, you can check out everyday minerals, i am using this and i love it very much, everyday minerals DOES NOT contain bismuth oxychloride, can verify at the ingredient page.


http://www.everydayminerals.com/





hope this helps =P
I use the new mineral makeup that Maybliene makes. I like it. When you wear it you just have to make sure it is well blended which is not hard the proper brush is included in the package. I have few break outs and it is lighter feeing on my face and does not cake when i get warm or clamy so Im not sure if this helps but this one only cost 10.00
Try puritycosmetics.co.uk. It is really good!
For me,LA Minerals has the best products for the money.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hosting