Thursday, June 24, 2010

Great Makeup at Low Price?

Hey all,


I LOVVVE MAC Make up.


The high pigment and the crazy colors.


Pretty much, I am looking for a couple of items that will not break my bank...Im in college and poor, but love to do make up.





Im looking for:


the eyeshadow base that makes the color stay on longer and stronger in color


More eyeshadow!! Crazy fun colors


Fun Stuff


PHILOSOPHY Stuff!!!


I loooove Philosohy and ANYTHING from Sephora, except the price...











HELP!!


Looking for stores to go to and brands that kick butt!!!





THANK U!!!Great Makeup at Low Price?
Definitely check out Fyrinnae cosmetics, Obsessive-Compulsive Make-up, Medusas Make-up, and your local CCO (Outlet Bound store- sells make-up for cheap!). For drugstore brands, NYX, Milani and L'Oreal are all good. HiP is alright, but the color range isn't very good.





The BRIGHTEST out of all the brands is Medusas Make-up. Cheap and good quality too.





Fyrinnae is about $6.50 for an eyeshadow pigment.Obsessive Compulsive is $10, Medusas is $6 and Milani and NYX are a few bucks at a drugstore.





All the brands are listed are fun, bright colors and are compreble to MAC, which I love. I added the links below- Good luck!





Any questions and feel free to e-mail me at theburlesqueshow@yahoo.com. I'll be happy to go into full detail about each company.Great Makeup at Low Price?
You should try ALL the Hip products by Loreal. You will not go wrong with them; especially the eyeshadow duo's! Also, try wet n wild- the lip glosses can't be beat for the price. For mascara try Loreal Voluminous- it works wonders! These products are really good quality. I use them before I use the high-priced stuff! Trust me. You don't have to break the bank! Have fun!
walmart has some good bomb makeup! loreal or maybealine has crazii colors(= at cheap prices(=
covergirl has a lot of the funky eyeshadows. and NCY has a lot of cool colors of eyeliner
hey go to a shop called Be Yourself its gourgeous and cheapp..





good luck

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hosting