Thursday, June 24, 2010

Does anyone know any great hairstyles and makeup??

I hate doing my hair and makeup the same ole way I always staighten my hair does anyone know any cute ways to do hair and nice ways to do makeup that don't look crazy or packed on?? BTW I never wear my hair up so nothing that involes putting hair up!Does anyone know any great hairstyles and makeup??
hey


i would definately go with gold/bronze/natural styles with your make-up. Like maybe foundation with bronzer on your cheecks and like a light glittery cream on your eyes...works wonders


And...


For your hair go with messy syles...straighten it the add some mouse and scrunch it. or wash it and just blow dry it!!


its glam as!!Does anyone know any great hairstyles and makeup??
Put your hair in a cute clip in the back, to change things up. Keep things simple, like pink cheeks, gray eye shadow, and some shiny gloss.
  • bankruptcy
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    hosting