Thursday, June 24, 2010

What makeup foundation has great coverage and leaves a matte finish?

Rimmel has a ';Stay Matte'; foundation and MAC has Studio finish that is also matte finish. MAC's is good for oily skin and long wear.What makeup foundation has great coverage and leaves a matte finish?
Dream Matte Mousse! About 6 or 7 dollars at drugstores in every shade possible. (:What makeup foundation has great coverage and leaves a matte finish?
Mac studio fix is really good!! that's what all the celebrities use too!!
I love Clinique Superbalanced foundation. It's great for any skin type, and leaves a matte finish, but doesn't make your face look like a mask. It has great coverage and you only have to use a few drops, so it lasts for a long time. I think I paid just above 20 dollars for it, but it's well worth it. A lot of the foundations you buy in drug stores, you have to use a ton to get good coverage. The bottle I have now has lasted me since November, and I still have quite a lot left! *and I wear makeup EVERY day*. I highly recommend it. Since wearing it, I haven't bought anything else :)
MAC studio finish or studio fix about $30 each


covers the face up great
Try Bare Minerals!
If you want to look freas and look like you are going natrual try bare minerals...if you want that matte look try covergirl matte
i use bare naturale (i'm not sure how to spell it) by loreal.


it works really well...it covers your skin but still looks natural
http://uma.chanel.com/product.php?chnprd鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hosting