Tuesday, June 22, 2010

What three color eye makeup would go great with my brown eyes?

ex. l'orealWhat three color eye makeup would go great with my brown eyes?
Easy! For natural day colors - try Loreal's Singles in Gilded Bronze, Copper Penny and Brushed Suede.





For a more fun and funky aproach, try Plum Royal, Reflecting Pool singles and Princess Jade in Holographics!What three color eye makeup would go great with my brown eyes?
purple!! the best color for eyes.. it makes brown eyes pop! also a deep gold will work.. i wear pink, too, it looks cute.. try hip products in pink if you go w/that..
this almond tan color





maroon-ish





and maybe a dark blue..
I have brown eyes as well and a girl who worked in sephora did my make up using violet-purple and golden bronze colors with white shimmer and dark brown mascara and eyeliner. My eyes look like J-lo each time i do this smokey effect! Try it.
i think gold/copper would be really nice, shimmery white, and i like green.
which ever three colors are least noticable sweetheart. I am sure you're beautiful with out it.
Loreal has some superb colors, some pinks, peaches and brown for definition would be beautiful.
purple, lime green and silver! :) go and experiment!!
gold, tan, light brown





gold would be the best if you have darkish skin
try H.I.P. (high intensity pigments) by loreal i think. they have lots of beautiful shades
i have brown eyes and a light complexion i go for dark brown eyeliner, light color eyeshadow. It brings out your eyes a lot!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hosting