Thursday, June 24, 2010

I'm doing my own hair and makeup for my wedding day. Can you recommend great hairspray and makeup I can apply

I honestly don't know which hairspray to use, but I would recommend Revlon's Colorstay makeup. I love that stuff PLUS you can usually fine $2 coupons in the newspapers!





Good luck!I'm doing my own hair and makeup for my wedding day. Can you recommend great hairspray and makeup I can apply
I did my own makeup for my wedding too. I used BareMinerals...it is great stuff and very easy to apply. It doesn't even feel like you are wearing makeup but the coverage is great. It does cost $60 however, but I think it was definitely worth it. I am not one to wear makeup very often so it was perfect. As far as hair...my mom helped me with my hair...I have curly hair so I used curl mousse and then we just used my mom's hairspray. I think it is the Suave brand. It seemed to work pretty well. I wore my hair down though so didn't need very much. Congratulations on your wedding!!!I'm doing my own hair and makeup for my wedding day. Can you recommend great hairspray and makeup I can apply
I already answered the hairspray question...but for makeup, try anything my Bobbi Brown...she makes great stuff, especially her new Smudge Proof mascara...let me tell you...this stuff is amazing! You do need to get their special remover if you get that mascara, because that is how well it works! Doesn't clump, flake, smudge and especailly won't run if you cry!!
I Am Not Sure Of What Type Of Hairspray You Should Use. But I Used MaryKay Makeup And It Was Wonderful. I Would Try That. Good Luck And Best Wishes
I did my own too, yet forgot the hairspray. I ended up doing very well without it anyway. I normally use Redken and for make-up I do M.A.C. I kept it pretty simple, I normally don't do eyeshadow or lipstick, so these were the two items I experimented with on our wedding day. Everything turned out great. D.I.Y. beauty is much cheaper and makes more sense to me. Good luck!!
There are ALOT of makeup reps that will show you how to apply your makeup, for your special day, with a minimum pruchase. Visit the store of our choice %26amp; explain what you want.


You want something between looking washed out and the corner hooker.
I would suggest a professional for such an important occasion. That special moment is no time to be experimenting.
Read some tips and articles on hair and beauty make up on this site
I'm a wreck with hair, but I love bareminerals makeup. It's quick easy and flawless. Plus, it stays on all day. It can be expensive though. A starter kit from sephora.com is like $60.
I'm not sure about the hair spray because I did have someone do my hair for my wedding but for makeup I did my own because I didn't want to look too made up or look like someone that I wasn't. I used Arbonne makeup because my aunt is a consultant but I would just reccomend any brand that carries a mineral foundation line, it's natural and it's really light so it does what it's supposed to do but doesn't make your face oily or dry, it's also so lightweight that you don't even feel that you have it on!





Congrats and good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hosting