Thursday, June 24, 2010

Bare Minerals Question - makeup looks great in AM, but fades by noon. Suggestions?

I think am doing all right when I originally put on and it looks great. But about 5 hours later all seems to be gone. Without having to totally redo my makeup, any helpful suggestions from current users?Bare Minerals Question - makeup looks great in AM, but fades by noon. Suggestions?
I think it is supposed to be applied a few times a day (even on top of the previous layer) , since it is so light. Besides, the powder tends to wear off during the day - this is one of the disadvantages of this type of make-up.Bare Minerals Question - makeup looks great in AM, but fades by noon. Suggestions?
hum. do u have very oily skin? u may want to try puttting the mineral veil on first, then the foundation, then bisque, then warmth, then more mineral veil. then eye and cheek color, then at the end, dust mineral veil again over the face to set. my makeup lasts very well, i have to touch up with mineral veil maybe 3 times a day or so. HTH
I've been using Bare Minerals for 5 years...





Start by putting a face moisturizer on your face. Then apply your foundation, the more your buff the better the finish. Once that is done, put the Mineral Veil on, even on the eye lids. Once done, do your eye make-up...I mix in a little of moisturizer...not too much or it will become like a liquid. Buff warmth (Blush) into your cheeks. Then for lipstick, take some foundation on put it on your lips, this will make the lipstick stay on longer. Once all done, again use Mineral Veil.





This will make your make-up last longer. But it will eventually start coming off around evening time so you will have to re-apply.





:o)
I have this problem too. Normally if I need it to last for a long time I'll take my finger and put a dab of the powder on it and apply it to the spots I really want to stay covered. Also if I'm really desperate I'll take some other conceler and apply it only to the spots and put the bare minerals over it. It doesn't last as long as a full application of foundation etc, but it does last longer without having all that stuff on your face. Hope this helps!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hosting