Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Great makeup brands?

I'm 13 and I'm looking for a really good eyeliner, mascara, eye shadow, and lip gloss for an affordable price. Any ideas? Thanks!!Great makeup brands?
If you want a product that looks nice and is going to stay nice and in good conditon, I'd say go with Clinique. They have really great stuff, and it's not that expensive. There'll also be someone at the Clinique stand [usually in Macy's or Nordstrom] that can help you pick out the best shades for your skin tone. Almay is nice too. =]Great makeup brands?
Okay, I got some good products if you are willing to shell out a few extra dollars. Mascara-Signature from Mary Kay. Eye shadow- Maybelline has many colors and is great. Lip Gloss- I like smuckers colored gloss it is amazing. Eye Liner- I think any brand of that is pretty good.
Try Cover Girl or Maybelline. I haven't really noticed much of a difference in quality in either. Once you are a bit older and can afford it, you can look at higher quality products that are really nice. My favorite is Lancome.
i am 13 too. i get my makeup at sephor or mac. i really like clinque too they have good quality. but for make up you can afford i fgo to walgreens or target and browse there. rimmel is good and so is covergirl
Loreal is affordable and does not cause any problem for your skin. If you were looking for a foundation however, I would tell you that you need to look in Revlon as well.
I'm a total drugstor makeup wh0re.


eyeshadow- milani/ wet-n-wild (wet t-shirt contest on girls gone wild? i wonder)


foundation - neutrogena


lips- covergirl or loreal


blush -NYC





cheap and it looks good
Hi, try to look at Target for the brand ';Boots.'; They are great quality for the price. I use the Boots Botanicals for my facial care and all my make-up. I really like the quality and it doesn't feel ';heavy'; on my skin or like it clogs my pores.
Mascara- diorshow. best EVER


Lip gloss- Chanel


liner- idk-sephora collections good, i guess.


shadow-shiseido
lipgloss. just wear lipgloss. i couldnt wear makeup at your age, i wasnt even interested. you can get great lipglosses at walmart for a great price.
I love the Maybelline pink and green mascara that they sell at most drugstores, and it's really affordable. For eyeshadow, I don't know that many dirt cheap ones, but if you want to pay about $12 Hard Candy at Sephora has some great ones in nice, subtle but fun colors. I love the ';Born Lippy'; lip gloss from the Body Shop (which is about $4) and it smells great. I also like the Caboodles lip gloss, which is sold at drugstores, and it's about $2. For eyeliner, I recommend Revlon, because even though they aren't the ';height of fashion'; they're pretty good and affordable.
  • web hosting forum
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    hosting