Thursday, June 24, 2010

What's so great about MAC makeup?

Any makeup brand, in my opinion is good makeup, as long as you know how to put it on! I have nothing against the brand, I do use some of it, but if you see my makeup bag, it won't all be MAC brand. And for some reason, most of the women/girls that wear MAC seem to pile it on, which is gross.What's so great about MAC makeup?
Mac has very good eyeshadows as far as I know, because they last with vibrant colors. They aren't so cheap, as many may say. they are average priced because of the quality you get. If you want just as good products that are way cheaper, you can look at www.coastalscents.com . It has incredible product worth looking into. If you want a review on it, look it up in youtube and I'm sure you'll find one. Personally coastal scents is the best brand I've found other than mac so far. But I haven't tried everything, I'm sure theres more out there worth looking at :)What's so great about MAC makeup?
I like MAC for several reasons





1) They are the only brand that I have found that makes a foundation that matches my paleness


2) I love the bright colors that last all day at my job


3) The Pigments are great if I can only take a few pieces of make-up with me, since they are multi-use





Well those are all of the reasons I can think of right now but there are more
Girls these days are Label Junkies. Most girls use MAC, cause its MAC. Theirs tons of other great brands out there as well. Im not trash talking on MAC what so ever, dont get me wrong, i use their eyes shadow but MAC is not all i use. I use a mix of cheap and expensive. Plus Mac is pretty ridiculously priced in my opinion.
a lot of women use it because it gives them a matte look and they seem to like it, at least thats why my mom likes it


and its not as natural as some other brands such as Clinique and some people like that more natural look


it really just depends on how you want your make-up to look
i feel that MAC is great for its variety in colour. Escecially when it comes to MACpro. The formulas a great and last. They have everything from a primer to fix +. Other brands to me dont have everything.
honestly i see nothing great about it. its not the cheapest and it lasts about the same as other brands.
well i dont use MAC for the simple reason that its not in my budget lol


but idk i just think its the same as any other drugstore brand in my opinion
Nothing great about it in my opinion but it is cheap and affordable for most.
It's cheap and there are tons of fun eyeshadows. What's not to love?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hosting