Thursday, June 24, 2010

I think makeup is not good for young girls but around 14 is a great age to start wearing light makeup?

If you have a beautiful complexion, why bother with makeup, or just do the basics, light cover up, blush %26amp; not to red lipstick.I think makeup is not good for young girls but around 14 is a great age to start wearing light makeup?
around middle school is when i started wearing makeup. at that age is around when girls start to breakout or become unhappy with their skin, so a light power foundation could be useful. even a tinted moisturizer looks fine. less is more especially when you have less makeup experience. you want people to think you look naturally pretty, so maybe a little black-brown mascara and a light pink or neutral eyeshadow and some pink or clear lipgloss even look just fineon younger teenagersI think makeup is not good for young girls but around 14 is a great age to start wearing light makeup?
i started wearing make up at like 10 but that was cause me n my older sister were bored n she wanted to put some one me before we went to the store n oh god did i ever look like a stripper lmfao she like put soo much black on my eyes u can barly tell i have eyes haah but anyways i kind figured out to put it on from then on (just not AS dark lol)
There isn't really a specific age thats good to start wearing it. But I started when I was around 12, but I'm still light and it's been two years. I still only wear two eyeliners and mascara and sometimes concealer but barely ever.
yeah... in my opinion, as young as 12 - 13 (6th - 7th grade) is a good time to start experimenting. nothing heavy like foundation or lipstick but sheer glosses, subtle eyeshadows, maybe a little clear mascara... things like that.
yes, wearing too much make up at a young age is not good for your skin and eventually they start to wear lots of more make up eariler on than others but just cover up for the acne and mascara is good for 14 year olds
i would disagre


i think that 12


is a good age to start


just a little eye shadow and maybe some eye linner and mascara. and some gloss on your lips. mayby fondation to hold back some of the shine
I started wearing makeup when I was 11, but that was just some eyeshadow and lipgloss.I am 15 now and I wear foundation and lots of eyeliner.
I started wearing make up at around thirteen, but only light make up! I guess it's ok, but don't use the cheap stuff! It's not good for your skin!
Im 13 and the only make-up is eyeliner.


alot of chickies i know just wear lip gloss and eye make up and some concealer.
Yup. Nothing crazy, it doesn't look good on adults most of the time anyways.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hosting