Thursday, June 24, 2010

What are some great brands of makeup?

Clinique, Estee Lauder, Mary KayWhat are some great brands of makeup?
I still like Revlon---good foundations, nice lipcolors and mascarasWhat are some great brands of makeup?
Revlon,Mac
MaryKay is my brand. Have tried many but, this seems to work best for me.
Cover Girl
Depends on what you're looking for. I like MAC for the intensity of the pigmentation.
My favorites are Cover Girl and DIOR
MAC
MAC is supposed to be the very best make-up according to an ex-girlfriend. But, she knew everything and THAT is why we are no longer together. I disagreed!
Bare Minerals is wonderful !! you just blush it on and you will be flawless ! i use it. makes you look younger and have a natural glow and is very easy to apply, all shades to chose from. try www.bareminerals.com or go on ebay, they have some great deals on bare minerals. good luck , Kathy ..you can also buy bare minerals at a store called sephora you can also find online or sometime in your local mall.
anything in sephora


they sell good make up
If you like light make-up that covers unwanted areas without a bunch of gunk, definitely try BARE MINERALS!!! I saw it at Sephora, and I've been using it ever since. It makes your face appear as if there is no make-up on!! I love it!
Merrill Norman-- i don't know if that is spelled right tho--


it's oil free (if you ask for the rigth kind) LUXIVA is what they carry. I was on an 18 hour flight from the east coast to the west coast (multiple problems, multiple layovers) and used their products and it looked like i just put it on when i dragged myself into the hotel room. i swear by it. foundation, cover-up, powder, and mascara at least...they have other stuff, but start with that.





My grandma has a problem with lip stick changing colors on her (normally goes from pink to orange) and this does not change colors at all.





the bare minerals doesn't cover anything for me... just accents my bad spots.





almay and cover girl doesn't stay. and gets oily.





MN is kinda pricy, but a tube lasts me at least 6 months. and they will tell you how to apply it at the store.


they also give you a money back guarentee-- if you don't like it you can return it.
Depends on wat type of make-up your looking for, wether its like the colour, price or like the vitamins and stuff in it.





I like l'oreal, maybelline and rimmel.
Chanel and Dior are the best, you can really tell their quality apart from cheap brands
clinique, they have stuff for every type of skin i.e. dry, oily etc
Revlon - eyeshadow, lipstick and lipgloss


Dior - eyeshadow


Maybelline - lipstick


Smashbox - lipgloss
mary kay eyeshadow!!! and wet and wild liquid eyeliner!
bare minerals, they have nice lipglosses and eyeshadows, and their foundation is really natural and lets your skin breathe
Almay. It's very very good for your skin, since it isn't oil based.
MAC and Stila are my absolute faves! And they dont test on animals which is a HUGE bonus
I Like mac also....it's kool if you want the dramatic look, go for mac,,if you want the natural look go for bobbi brown they are all very good...and bare escentuals is good too..good luck in finding that perfect makeup!!!!
a brown bag
Mary Kay is a great start, they have a 100% satisfaction! Foundation great, mascara great, eyeliner and makeup remover awesome!
MARY KAY!


it's number 1 and has been for over 15 years
MAC is my favorite. Good colors to choose from and it wears nicely.
Dior, Channel, YSL, Mac, Bobbi Brown, Red Earth, Ruby %26amp; Millie, Urban Decay to name but a few
Listen to me I am a make up artist and MAC is the best.Awesome coverage!!! Bare escentuals is good too

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hosting