Thursday, June 24, 2010

Do any men find fuller figure women attractive? I am talking about ones who wear makeup and great clothes.?

The ones I have dated do, and my guy friends are all unanimous on the issue...yes! And it has everything to do with your personal style and being comfortable in your skin..more than if you wear makeup all the time or wear certain labels...I love my curves and would rather look like I actually went through puberty...it's called womanhood for a reason...when you are in love with you (convinced and not conceited) the ones who love you too show up..and the other ones...you're too busy living life to notice them at all. I like to remind people that Marilyn Monroe was a size 12...





I think Terrence Howard said it best:





I like girls with curves..I don't like skinny girls..I'm attracted to the waves in the ocean.





Right on Terrence...it's time for women to rock it loud and proud...be comfortable in your skin..a healthy weight for your height...and be real.Do any men find fuller figure women attractive? I am talking about ones who wear makeup and great clothes.?
A couple of things on this one.


First: I dated a full figure girl and never thought about it until one time when I went out with a skinny girl. When I put my arms around the skinny one to give her a hug it was a real turn off because all I could feel was bones. It didn't feel right and I didn't like it.


Second: I find fuller figure girls to be more fun, more sensitive, more kind and all around more pleasant to be with. Yes, I married the fuller figured girl and no regrets.Do any men find fuller figure women attractive? I am talking about ones who wear makeup and great clothes.?
I see these do any men like this or that questions. Ladies all guys are different. I'm an African-American male and I like and a lot of A.A. men like a woman with some meat on her. Not the skinny, big breasted white women I see on tv. We prefer women who are evenly proportionate.





Just look at most Rap videos and look at the girls.





If you are a fuller figure woman, you just need to find men who like your type of woman. I lose the ones that do not. You can't make a person like what you want him to like.
fuller as in curvy?





for sure.





I'd take a curvy girl over a thin girl anyday. and yes, full is a must though. although I do like slim, there is a difference betweent slim and thin.





but in general, yes. most guys love full women, including me!
fuller is better I think... because I am a ';full'; women with curves... skin %26amp; bones aint my thing... Its nasty especially if they do it on purpose.. if they cant help it that there skinny like my 2 sisters then I feel bad for them..I just think it looks nasty.. why would you wanna date a tooth pick? but then again REALLY big women arent attractive either.. in the middle is nice
What do you think:





curvy:


http://i.a.cnn.net/si/features/2007_swim鈥?/a>





slim/thin:


http://www.chinadaily.com.cn/world/2006-


09/15/xin_500903152108653210578.jpg





If the guys want to cuddle with a bag of bones than girl #2 is perfect, but if they prefer a girl with meat on her bones girl #1 is the one.
I'm a girl but i find very attractive girls who are curvey and have the butt the size of 13-17 in jeans.


I am totally straight and believe if I turn lesbo I would take curvey over thin anyway....


P.S i am a size 17 jean but believe me i love every inch of it..
Full figures rock. Skinny girls are painful in more ways than one. But obese is not a turn on.
The bigger the cushion, the sweeter the pushin'





Or so i have read...
i would say curvy

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hosting