Thursday, June 24, 2010

Im going into the eighth grade & I want great makeup but also natural looking any ideas?

I was thinking light foundation like maybe Covergirl AquaSmooth, and a pressed powder I can have at school with me to touch-up shine during the day I was thinking maybe CoverGirl Fresh Complexion pocket powder or, CoverGirl Fresh Look Pressed Powder. I want something for eyes %26amp; maybe a really shiny lip gloss. Any good brands %26amp; products?


That is what I thought might be good but i'm open to any suggestions, %26amp; other looks that are age appropriate.


I am prone to acne in between my brows a bit . I have a fairly light skintone usally classic ivory. I has combination skin usually pretty oily in my t-zone, can get a tiny bit dry at the top of my cheeks occasionally, %26amp; normal everywhere else.





This is what I have in my makeup bag.


CoverGirl TRUblend micro minerals foundation base in classic ivory (powder)(not actual foundation just a base gives super sheer coverage)


CoverGirl cheekers blush in brick rose


Maybelline New York Great Lash Mascara in Dark Brown


Rimmel eye liner pencil in Matita Occhi (medium brown)


Life Brand cover stick (for acne contains treatment) in light


Avon ultra luxury eye liner in khaki ( copperish colour)


I usually wear the coverstick, foundation base, %26amp; ethier eye liner or blush.


Any things that would be good to add to my makeup bag?Im going into the eighth grade %26amp; I want great makeup but also natural looking any ideas?
I'm 12 going to 7th grade. This is how I put on my makeup.








-Put on moisturizer.


-You can put on foundation if you have acne. Apply it in a swirling motion.


-Get concealer and put a big dot on under eye circles. Use a rolling motion.


-Get liquid eyeliner and apply it on your upper lashline. Wipe off any eyeliner thats on your lid.


-Get primer and apply on lid and brow bone.


-Get black eye kajal and waterline bottom 1/3 or 2/3 in. Waterline the top until your eyelashes stop. The top might be hard to waterline. Make sure you don't poke yourself!


-Get mascara (not a big fan) and gently stroke lashes.


-Get blush or bronzer (dont care about this). Apply on each cheek 3 times. Add a little on forehead, chin, and nose.


-Finish with light lip gloss! (don't like this either)Im going into the eighth grade %26amp; I want great makeup but also natural looking any ideas?
put a liner of dark brown eye shadow and slowly fade it up towards your eyebrow. and along the bottom of your brow put a creae shimmery shadow. and a bit of dark mascara. and a peachy shear lip gloss. and use a light dusting of mineral foundation and a soft application of peachy pink blush on your cheak bones.
YOU SHUT UP YOU STUPID BUM!!!
No , Use MAC that stuff Works very well !
i dont wear make up
If I were you I would try Bare Minerals and maybe it will help you to have a more natural look than the appearance that CoverGirl gives you. Next I would lighten my blush since you have such fair skin. For eye make-up I would highly suggest Mac, because of its eye-popping colors and ability to stay for an extended period of time. Depending on your hair color you should adjust your liners, mascara, and gloss. Clear to light pink glosses would look exceptional on you with a light skin tone. Enjoy your last year of middle school. :)
The new Almay Smart Shade Smart Balance makeup is great. Plus it is made for oily skin. I love Covergirl Eyelights mascara. I also just got this new Maybelline eyeshadow in Indian Summer and I love it. It is great for everyday. Always use some moisturizer. Aveeno Calming moisturizer is good for everybody. I also like the new Biore Dual Fusion. If you like Clinique then they have this really good foundation and powder set called Almost Makeup. Its almost Foundation and Almost Powder. It covers really well but is not to heavy or cakey.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hosting