Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Where can I get nice makeup for a great price?

Maybelline is good and inexpensive.Where can I get nice makeup for a great price?
Check out Avon - if you are age 16-25 Avon has own brand of make -up called MARK for this age range. Can find it on www.Avon.com. They have make up and other items for great prices.





Website for Mark is www.meetmark.comWhere can I get nice makeup for a great price?
Loreal makeup is owned by the Estee Lauder company and is sold at drugstores so I would think it is as good as what is sold at department stores.
dollar gallery sams dollar and walmart
mark. maybelline. Clinique compared to everything else in the department stores.
ulta cosmetics carries a ton of stuff, and their own ulta brand make-up is a steal!
I get most of my make-up at Target. They have good prices plus a huge selection.
Dollar General
longs


walgreens


walmart


target
target. or wal-mart.
If you go to Sephora (not normally cheap) and get Bare Minerals makeup, it is worth the money. It is about $20 for each color or foundation, but it lasts forever. When you divide it out it is really a good deal. You should get the starter kit at first for $60 which has the brushes, foundation, mineral cover powder, and bronzer. It lasted me 4 months and it was all the makeup that I needed. It also covered all blemishes and was not oily at all. Since it is just crushed minerals, it is so good for your skin you can sleep with it on. Literally.
The store.
Avon has the best make-up and always has great sales.
try superdrug

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hosting