Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Great makeup to use?

I want to start using ';good makeup.';


Meaning that it wont harm my skin and it will look natural, as if I have no makeup at all. What makeup do you recommend?Great makeup to use?
If you want drugstore brand, I say Almay. It's one of the few hypo-allergenic (won't cause breakouts) brands that are cheap. I've experimented with so much skin makeup, but I have found that liquid or cream foundation will look cakey and the colors will never match my real skin color.





I have found the best skin makeup line-up for myself which was to first apply Almay Mineral powder all over my face generously. Since its powder it just blends with my skin color rather than paints over it. If there are some blemishes still showing through, I get them with lightly-applied cake concealer (I go department store brand on this because its worth it.. I use perscriptives or benefit).





I honestly have been getting more compliments with this makeup line-up.Great makeup to use?
Bare Minerals,Sheer Cover,Raw Minerals but its expensive!
start with an organic brand like the new line from physicians formula. its great for people who wanna look natural. Get foundation, eyeshadow n eyeliner to start





Wanna try answering my friend's question? 10 points for best answer


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>
mineral make up is good, but it depends on the look you are going for. The mineral foundations I find have a bit of a dewy look to them, which I think it great, but make sure you're into that and it suits your skin before you fork over a bundle for it. I would suggest hitting up the mac counter etc and see if they can match your skin tone to the finish you're looking for.
Try maybelliene dream matte mouse its really good and looks natural or if you wont just a tinted moisturiser. i would suggest for mascara maybelliene define a lash it gives really long lashes with no clumps but looks natural!(:
I am a cosmetologist and the best to use is mineral make up. I sell Youngblood and it is really good for your skin. Many mineral makeups are so good for you that you can actually sleep in it and it won't cause breakouts or clogged pores. Hope this helps!!
bare minerals is really good.


i suggest it.


:]
it has less to do with the make-up and more to do with the application. buy make up at somewhere like sephora. stay away from drug-store brands (cover girl, maybelline, max factor, etc...stay away from those)
use Diors make up, its great and its not that expensive
bare minerals is best for natural and clean makeup.... the knock off brands are not as good and wear off or start to look dirty.... try looking at QVC or sephora.com the whole line is wonderful! Good Luck
yay! ok so:


neutrogena coverup


clinique perfectly real compact makeup (foundation)


clinique blended face powder


neutrogena mineral sheers blush in natural apricot


urban decay 24/7 pencil eyeliner (BEST EVR!!!)


Covergirl Lashblast or any mascara from Clinique or Estee Lauder MagnaScopic


ur fave lipstick/gloss. mines r: victorias secret beauty rush lipgloss in cherry amour and peach buzz, lipgloss from bath %26amp; body works, neutrogena lipsheers in peach sorbet, neutrogena lipsoothers


hope i helped :]
Bare Minerals is good for that. Also, if you're looking to be natural, use colors that are close to your skin tone or are just used to highlight certain features, such as your cheek bones, brow, lips, ect. Use a little brown or no eyeliner.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hosting