Thursday, June 24, 2010

Formal...NEED GREAT MAKEUP ?

Im going to a school dance soon i need really good makeup for me and my friends. Can you guys send me a website with pics and explanation. I need someothing simple..











kthx. [10 POINTS BEST ANSWER]Formal...NEED GREAT MAKEUP ?
You know what you guys should do? My friends and I do this ALL the time! There are so many places at the mall that will do free makeovers, you should try them =)


Origings, boombox, bonnie, etc, just a lot of things in departments stores and stuff. Just go a couple hours ahead (after you do your hair, if you do your make up before, then it may melt off or get messed up when you use heat on your hair) and see who will take you.





Good luck!


PS I prefer MACFormal...NEED GREAT MAKEUP ?
Ok try youtube.com


and thype in make up tutorials they are great!!! they actually show you how to apply make up =]
i think i saw some tutorials on howto.com..


but im not ccompletely sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hosting