Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Does Lancome do a great job at the makeup consultation?

again I am going to Lancome for a makeup consultation.


my face is a little bit oily, but do they do a great job at there makeup?


what soo good about there makeup and why??!!





plzz help and thxs too all who help me!!!!!Does Lancome do a great job at the makeup consultation?
amazing job. it just depends on the person really. not everyone is the same lol.Does Lancome do a great job at the makeup consultation?
Lancome is a good, solid brand for cosmetics, I have used and like many of their products. I don't know how great they are for consultations, though.





Of the lines I've had experience with, I really like Chanel and Bobbi Brown, their make up artists do a great job with really wearable looks, and their associates are very nice. And I use their products on daily basis and love them (I have oily/combo skin and love Chanel's compact foundations, either Double Perfection Powder in summer or Teint Innocence in winter).





If you'd like to try Lancome, it can't hurt, but for make over consultations, I personally would recommend Bobbi Brown and Chanel over Lancome, just based on my good experience with their associates. Whatever you choose, good luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hosting