Thursday, June 24, 2010

I use baby oil to remove my eye makeup and long wearing lipstick and it works great!?

Why have I never seen this as a ';beauty secret';? It is sooooooooo much less expensive than eye/lip makeup remover and works even better! Am I doing something damaging or wrong?I use baby oil to remove my eye makeup and long wearing lipstick and it works great!?
No you're not. If it works for you, it's great! It is actually one of the best ways to remove stubborn makeup, but many of us hate that oily feeling and sometimes we try to look into other benefits in a product. Suggestion: also try olive oil, it's more beneficial and inexpensive.I use baby oil to remove my eye makeup and long wearing lipstick and it works great!?
I don't think so b/c I use baby oil too!


It works really great!
No baby oil is a very gentle product thats why they use it on babies.
but i tink using oil on ur lips sounds weird but im not sure you could ask a make up professional at the mall or sumthin
You're right, it is less expensive, however, you are damaging your skin! Petroleum products, such as petroleum jelly, baby oil, mineral oil and preservatives that are commonly found in store-bought lotions, creams and skin care products are foreign to our skin cells and clogging to our pores. They also atract dirt and bacteria and can become vehicles for these unwelcome substances. When our skin has to deal with this abuse everyday it ultimately weakens and breaks down the strength and durability of our skin and can cause an allergic reaction. This is very evident with the rise in skin allergies, dermatitis, eczema, psoriasis, dry skin and skin cancer.





I remove my make with an all natural soap for your face, like from Burt's Bees. Never use petroleum products!
I use it too! Out of all the different products I've tried it works the best and it's the cheapest!
No, your not doing any damage to your skin. I use baby oil to take off my mascara and eyeliner.
I've used baby oil to get rid of my eye makeup, it works. But I wear contact lens and I notice that the oils makes my eyes blurry, and I hate the oiliness so I don't use it anymore.
Lotion does the same thing also. I put it on a makeup sponge and rub where the makeup is.
That is an old school trick of the trade. one word of caution----do not use as lotion for the body or face without applying a sunscreen after. It is an oil and does amplify the effects of the sun. Save your skin----use a sunscreen.


You can also use the baby oil to clean out your ';inny'; belly button. Dip a Q-tip into the oil and saturate the belly button with the baby oil...get a dry Q-tip and remove any ';yuck'; from the inside of your belly button...works great for me and my little ones.
  • bankruptcy
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    hosting