Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Great Makeup At A Great Price?

Where can I find an effective, long-lasting concealer %26amp; foundation power at a cheap price. Please give me the brand name and stores I can find it.





Thanks! :)Great Makeup At A Great Price?
Www.ShopCraze.com





Best makeup site I've been on ;o





Mine?


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>Great Makeup At A Great Price?
i just was looking for a website for make up that has cheap items, and i found this amazing items for less! i was watching oprah one day and she was talk about this website. its called www.eyeslipsface.com EVERYTHING IS 1$! and it is wicked good make up i have used it and its really good!!!!!!!
i use Bare Escentuals because I buy one $25 medium foundation and it lasts me about 8 months. You can buy a kit from sephora and its all good quality, organic, great coverage, or visit a Bare Escentuals store.
Maybelline coverstick, not the liquid stuff. My those triangle shaped sponges.


Mineral powder as well.





the coverstick is 4 bucks the powder i think is 6 or 7

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hosting