Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Where can i find great wedding day makeup tips?

Hi,





I got married seven years ago and before I did I went for a consultation at Prescriptives where they made a customized foundation for my skin. I have never used anything else since and always get compliments on my skin ( which is not flawless at all) people don't even know that I am wearing make up which I think is even better. Hope this helps


Good Luck!Where can i find great wedding day makeup tips?
some good tipsWhere can i find great wedding day makeup tips?
Bridal Makeup Tips


http://geethabeautytips.blogspot.com/200鈥?/a>
i went to the body shop, debenhams and boots and got a free wedding day makeover from them, you get great advice and loads of free samples for you and your mates.
try www.about.com or Morewww.permanentbeauty.ca
Goto www.confetti.co.uk. The girls on there can give loads of tips, and there are also some make-up professioonals who will answer questions too. I'm getting married next year and I'm on the site all the time. The best section is the forum for Bride and Groom.
Bridal Makeup Tips


http://geethabeautytips.blogspot.com/200鈥?/a>
Check out my website www.marykay.com/e-dunn and you can see great wedding looks, do a virtual makeover that will tell you what products you need and application tips. Then I can hook you up with all thw makeup and skincare you need so you can look amazing on your big day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hosting