Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Which kinds of makeup products should i use for great skin?

im like 18. and i don't know which kinds of makeups should i use. like eyeshadow, blush, lipstick, and lip gloss. i dont know which one's healthy for my skin or not. i dont want acne in the future.... i want to know the companys name like that or something else. i have to go somewhere in a week! i dont want to look bad either!!!!!! Help!Which kinds of makeup products should i use for great skin?
I had acne that nothing touched until I tried Mary Kay's 5 steps. I don't care for many of their colors, but those 5 products are a must.Which kinds of makeup products should i use for great skin?
read tips on makeup and skincare on this site
Almay, and Physician formula are examples of GREAT quality makeups and they are tested by dermatologists!
Hi


I tried some of these home based remedies and they did work for me ,this link has a lot of information and forums to discuss issues pertaining to skin,hair and weight problems so here goes,


http://www.wellnesstalk.org/3_25_0.html.鈥?/a>





Good luck
well I have the same problem, try so mascara so u won't ge acne and so powder and wash your face everyday. don't overdue it either cause were blessed to have great skin

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hosting