Friday, December 11, 2009

Any great makeup tips, ladies?

I personally swear by the fact that putting white eyeshadow below your eyebrown and between the bridge of your nose and the crook of your eye really opens up your eyes. Does anyone else have great tips for makeup?Any great makeup tips, ladies?
When I put my foundation on, I put a thin layer over my lips (but put chap stick on first). It makes lipstick stay on longer and with the chap stick underneath, it keeps your lips moist and stops the lipstick from getting funky. And for mascara, I'll use clear mascara first then use my normal shade...it keeps your lashes from looking clumpy and a more natural look to them.Any great makeup tips, ladies?
These are really interesting tips! I wanna try the mascara thing out sometime. (since I only wear lip gloss) Report Abuse

I keep my face clean, always wear sunblock, and put loose powder on before any eye makeup. It keeps it from congealing into the crease. I like to use powder eye makeup applied with an angled brush instead of eyeliner.
There is a great tool on my website called the Virtual Makeover. You can chooe a model who had similar features to yours and the site will help you pick colors a well as show you some great tips for application!





You can check it out here: www.marykay.com/jennrego
Before apply lipstick, use the lip liner to draw ur lip line...


Remember, u must choose the color that looks alike ur lipstick color...


N I must said that putting white eyeshadow between the bridge of ur nose may make ur eyes prettier but ur nose might seems flat...


U muz put brown eyeshadow between the bridge of ur nose...


So ur nose will looks prettier n ur eyes already get help from the white shadow that u put below ur eyebrown...


That's the way I make up...


It really can make u prettier...
baby wipes are afast and inexpensive way to remove make up.





when applying foundation you can choose a slightly lighter shade than your skin especially if you have oily skin as the oil in the skin will actually turns the foundation darker over time as it oxidizes.





Hair spray: sprayed 8 inches from your face wth your eyes and mouth close, hair spray will create a sealer for your makeup





do you know that sweet almond oil helps lashes grow??





if you're using a metal curler, try using a hair dryer to heat the curler's centre. like a curling iron, it will hold the curl longer. just becareful not to over heat it coz that cud be painful!
if you have glasses, use liquid eyeliner, mascara, and more blush to accentuate your features so they won't be hidden

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hosting