Saturday, December 5, 2009

Is anybody looking for makeup at great prices?

hi i was wondering if anyone needs any makeup for cheap... if so i'd be glad to help.Is anybody looking for makeup at great prices?
Yes I'm looking for M.A.C do you know where I could


get it for cheap. If so PLZ help:=)Is anybody looking for makeup at great prices?
I've been wearing so much face makeup lately because of my acne. I really need help figuring out what I should buy. I usually wear Clinique Supermoisture Makeup, then MAC select concealer, then on top of that I take an AVEDA concealer brush and take Urban Decay Surreal Skin Makeup and Bare Minerals Multitasking Minerals concealer and place that on top. It's beginning to look a little cakey and I want to look natural, but my face needs to clear up first. Can you please email me some stuff to help? (I'm thirteen, blonde, olive complexion-im italian :)- GREEN not hazel eyes, and tall) Do you think you can help? i REally need it!!





I do need cheAP makeup advice but I can consider department store stuff too. SO please i needs tips and stuff and i can send you a picture if you need!!
I like high end makeup and some drugstore brands.


Thanks for offering though, I appreciate it.
i do i guess lol x but normally cheap makeup means bad quality..

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hosting