Saturday, December 5, 2009

Where in Toronto (Canada) is a GREAT place to get my makeup done for prom?

I'm quite picky about make up so I would like a really professional job.Where in Toronto (Canada) is a GREAT place to get my makeup done for prom?
Sephora or MAC.Where in Toronto (Canada) is a GREAT place to get my makeup done for prom?
ur gona go 2 canada to get ur makeup done for prom u must be rich and crazy but if u go to mac or sephora they do great makeup orgo to a professionla salon i have been to toronto missagua its a good place but i dought that u'll find a better makep aritist over there than in usa just go to a professional salon i thinkthey will do the same job if u really want a great makeup job done for ur PROM(Wwhich sounds carzy) go to paris it's the fashion city they have the best professinaol salons ever
  • web hosting forum
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    hosting