Friday, December 11, 2009

Is the SHEER COVER MINERAL MAKEUP as great as is says it is?

I just ordered the 30 day starter kit and I was wondering if real people thought is was as great as the women on the shows said it was.. thanks bunches :]]Is the SHEER COVER MINERAL MAKEUP as great as is says it is?
HELL ya i love it it is amazing my friends thought i got like an acne treatment!Is the SHEER COVER MINERAL MAKEUP as great as is says it is?
i love it...you should give it a try!
Sorry i have never used it it looks fantastic though !!!
omg it works wonders on my face it so sheer and light but it covers everything and its good for your skin because there's no talc its the best makeup ever
no. I ordered from t.v and the stuff made my skin all flaky and gross.


try: Mineral Make Up I.D from Sephora.


it works amazingly great.
It works really well. Make sure that at night you wash it off because it clogs your pores.
no :(





My mom bought it and I tried it





The concealer is cakey and thick





and the powder is greasy feeling





I was pissed they made it look so cool in the commercial
I didn't think it covered very good. Plus it made me itch cuz of the bismuth oxychloride in it. If it makes YOU itch, that's why.


I use LA Minerals and it's great. No talc or bismuth.
Yup it is

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hosting