Friday, December 11, 2009

What makeup company do you think is great?

I'm going to a makeup consultation so which makeup company do you guys preffer?What makeup company do you think is great?
If you are going for a consultation with a make up artist, I have had great experiences with the following companies:





Bobbi Brown - for truly wearable, natural beauty


Chanel - for classic glamour (nicest reps too IMHO)


MAC - for a dramatic look





Sephora associates can be really helpful too.





I haven't ever had a consult with them, but I also love love love Stila, NARS, and Vincent Longo.





Good luck!What makeup company do you think is great?
Almost any brand in Sephora esp Urban Decay, Too Faced, Stila, NARS, Make Up For Ever, Benefit, Laura Mercier. I also like Clinique, Bobbi Brown, Prescriptives, MAC, Chanel, Dior. I love the all - lol!
I definitely have a lot of respect for companies like Revlon and Wet N' Wild, and Almay, due to their high quality and lack of animal-testing labs.





I use these companies most often.
sephora and mac are my 2 favorite stores, mac only sells mac products, and sephora sells different brands like urban decay, benifit, bare minerals. i buy urban decays eyeshadow a lot. their pigments are intense
MAC Clinique Benefit lancome Clarins
loreal.
Covergirl all the way baby!
i only trust clinique, dior, and chanel
Nars, Benefit or Mac

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hosting