Saturday, December 5, 2009

Hey Ladies! Besides Mac, what other makeup is great and provides a flawless application?

Mac has caused my face to break out and blah blah blaahh...I am looking for a great foundation/makeup like mac. Ive been recommended to urban decay and makeup forever. Not a huge fan of clinque, iman, covergirl, revlon and loreal.


Thanks!Hey Ladies! Besides Mac, what other makeup is great and provides a flawless application?
Urban Decay


http://www.sephora.com/browse/brand_hier鈥?/a>


Smashbox


http://www.sephora.com/browse/brand_hier鈥?/a>





Ive had a lot of great products from each of these!


Urban Decay makes a great Eye Primer, and eyeliner.


Smashbox makes wonderful foundation.


:))


If you go to the links I posted you can search their products and read reviews and ratings.Hey Ladies! Besides Mac, what other makeup is great and provides a flawless application?
Try Mabeline mousse, it feels silky on your face. Follow that with your concealer then a thin layer of powder, but you must ask for a powder with fine texture (finely milled). MAC have great shadow colours but I don't like their foundations. MAC's foundations and Bobby Brown's foundations have no coverage. Their coverage is too sheer. L'Oreal is a very good brand, so don't write it off. Don't know if you have Woolworths where you live, their make-up is pretty impressive.





I try to avoid Revlon, their quality of products leaves a lot to be desired.


I often use off the shelf products if I can't find what I'm after in the professional ranges.





I use Kryolan, but I am very disappointed with some of their products. Kryolan is over rated.
I used MAC %26amp; spent hundreds of dollars on it and it also broke me out. Then I switched to Makeup Forever and that still also broke me out even though people recommended it, it just wasn't good for my skin, but it may be good for you. What I use is Neutrogena Oil-Free Skin Clearing Foundation. It is the ONLY thing that has ever worked on my skin, I apply it with a MAC 187 brush. Then I set my foundation with BareMinerals Medium mineral make up %26amp; mineral viel. And my skin always looks really smooth %26amp; gorgeous!!


I don't know if you have used BareMinerals but it really worked well for me.





Hope this helped!!





(also that DA person below is not a make-up artist because anyone who uses MAC knows that it has very good coverage, almost the best, it's just too cakey sometimes if you don't apply it right)
This is a great one:





http://shop.avon.com/shop/product.aspx?p鈥?/a>





It blends literally flawlessy. I have samples of this stuff and if you order anything from my site I will include a sample.





But seriously, this stuff is great. This foundation alone is the reason why I became a rep
Benefit Cosmetics


http://www.sephora.com/browse/brand_hier鈥?/a>


^^^Here are there products!
covergirl sephora mabiline new york
Sephora products are really good but so are Dior and Lancome although they are very expensive.
Anything from Cargo's Blu Ray collection, FANTASTIC!
mineral makeup is amazing!





you should try everydayminerals.com





they have great prices!
try sephora, it's AMAZING.
I use Clarins Instant Smooth, NEVER had a problem!
mmk, well there's too kinds of rimmel that i've recently discovered. one is the stay matte and the other is the cool matte. since you broke out, i would go with the stay matte because it's oil free, unlike the cool matte. you can get them both from a drug store.





there's also another foundation called per-fekt. i got it from sephora. it's about $50, where are the rimmels are about $6 (haha), but it works pretty well. oil free, hypoallergenic, etc. but it doesn't provide much coverage.





good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hosting