Wednesday, December 2, 2009

How can I make my makeup look great in 5 minutes?

I need to do my eyes,lashes,brows,lips,skin,and nails in 5 minutes!How can I make my makeup look great in 5 minutes?
Wax your brows in advance, and just clean them up with tweezers when required. Use a light powder blush and a powder foundation or liquid foundation. You can do your eyes easily with a multi-use tint, or with a liquid eyeshadow, then just add mascara and eyeliner in a horizontal v on the outside of your eyes. Navy works best to brighten your eyes if they're red from sleeplessness. Nails can also be done ahead of time, or you can use a nailpolish pen, which is easier to use, and very cheap. Lipgloss or lipstick is fine, just avoid lipliner more than two shades away from your natural lip color. Good luck!How can I make my makeup look great in 5 minutes?
STOP ASKING THE SAME EFFING QUESTION!!!!!





This girl below me....yup, I like her. *nods*
Eyes: Cat-like liquid eyeliner


lashes: false eyelashes


brows: Define them with pencil,brush and gel


Lips: Make your lips softer with exfoliator


Nails: Tidy cuticles with cream and the thing you push them back with


Skin: get rid of zits with a glycolic acid peel
Well, why don't you check your other 50 questions and see what the answers to those were?
Calm down and give people time to answer ur 50 other questions like this =)





O and my answer is just do it really fast like dont put 50 billion things on ur face just wat u need!
if you really have no time to spend on makeup,


and none of those answers from people don't satisfy you,


why don't you consider ';permanent make up';?


%26gt;eyebrow tattoo


%26gt;eyeliner tattoo


%26gt;nail sculpture(lasts 1m)


%26gt;eyelash extension(lasts 3)


i hear the technology for those stuff is pretty good lately.
light foundation %26gt; blush around cheek bones and temples %26gt; mascara %26gt; natural eyeshadow light brown %26gt; lip gloss %26gt; light pluck to eyebrows just to clean %26gt; quick pink tint to nails





and ur go to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hosting