Saturday, December 5, 2009

Is Sheer Cover Makeup as great as they say it is?

I'm thinking of purchasing it and I wanted to get some info before I do.Is Sheer Cover Makeup as great as they say it is?
bare essentials is good


and right now im trying raw minerals


they are good too.Is Sheer Cover Makeup as great as they say it is?
NO! Try Bare Minerals much much nicer! I tried both and I hated Sheer Cover! Bare Minerals is so much better coverage and really improves your skin! Order a blush though for color! Try their eyeshadows they are awesome. I won't go back to regular makeup now.
i highly suggest NO! i bought it and its ok but not as good as they make it seem...it makes ur face very powdery looking and they charged me almost $100...they really know how to con people....i suggest anything clinque...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hosting