Saturday, December 5, 2009

How do I make myself look great without too much makeup?

Many people tell me that I could be ';drop dead gorgeous'; if I wore makeup. I don't normally wear makeup because I try to look as natural as possible, but I think I'm ready to try something new. Does anyone have any tips on how to wear makeup looking natural and gorgeous? ThanksHow do I make myself look great without too much makeup?
I too, try not to look to unnatural or weird with make up. I suggest getting a dark coloured eye liner pencil and lightly putting that on the inside of your bottom lash line. Then get a peachy coloured eye shadow powder and put that on the bottom have of your upper eye lid. Then using a small portion of mascara, coat your lashes. And that is a natural but pretty look.How do I make myself look great without too much makeup?
finding the right colors and not going too dark. browns and coppers make blue eyes stand out more without looking fake. talk to professionals at the mall from the clinique counter, they will give you advice and even put on makeup for you for free so you know which colors look good and so you know how to put it on.
Blush always gives off a ';glow';, and mascara is good for making your eyes look pretty :D last thing is concealer under your eyes and on blemishes =]
Check out Michelle Phan on youtube. She has a video called natural looking makeup. I'm pretty sure that you don't need too much makeup to do it.
Foundation, Light Eyeliner, Mascara, and maybe some blush and a sheer gloss
This may sound corny but its you. Honestly I do like girls that wear some make up but not to much. Just be yourself and you still will be drop dead gorgeous
it depends if you are preety without make-up.
try this it kinda just helps u look better but u really dont like LOOK LOOK lke ur wearing makeup it just makes ur eyes glow and skin look clear http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u3ZVEurLa鈥?/a>
I have found a great way to look beautiful with make-up, but still look natural: Physician's Formula Mineralwear! You can buy it at Wal-Mart in the make-up section. It is slightly pricey compared to the other brands, but if you use it right, it lasts several months at least and it's great for your skin.





Also, if you want to keep your make-up natural looking, start off by trying neutral eyeshadow/eyeliner shades (light colors or browns)





Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hosting