Friday, December 11, 2009

What's a great way to remove mascara/ no makeup remover?

On eyelashes without using makeup remover, is there any other way?What's a great way to remove mascara/ no makeup remover?
Soap %26amp; Water.


Vaseline.


or Baby Oil.








:)What's a great way to remove mascara/ no makeup remover?
Vaseline. Definalty the best makeup remover for mascara. You don't have to keep scrubbing you eyes to get the mascara off, so it doesn't leave your eyes red. Plus Vaseline is only cheap. You can get a little tin for 99p. I always use it. If i've run out of Vaseline then I use makeup wipes, but I rarely buy them as they are to expensive.





I wouldn't use soap and white because the mascara takes forever to come off and the soap will make your eyes very sore. Don't buy anything expensive to remove your mascara. Just buy Vaseline. Trust me it's really good.
baby oil, but it leave your face oily


lotion, good two jobs in one


baby wipes


soap and water, use on a face cloth or sponge, so you dont sting your eyes, just normal soap will do.


or a none abrasive clenser, no7 do a nice one.
um well you could use baby oil. that works for me.


especailly when you use covergirl.


:]]
yes either use your face wash If u r washing your face or water gets it off better then makeup remover because if u get it in your eyes it doesn't hurt!
My wife uses baby wipes, the ones without perfumes.
you can use face wash
you can use baby lotion, or water and soap.
olive oil....blv me tz so good 4 skin n hair n alws available...n it cleans any make up in a jiffy....try xtra virgin or virgin oliv oil....good luck...tc
Warm soapy water works well for me';





Im not sure about applying baby oil to my eyes'; little own vaseline!
a little vaseline and water


works for me


x
Warm water will always do the trick. You could also use baby wipes/lotion. =]
Baby Oil will be your best bet.
I wash it off in the shower with my face cleanser. But be VERY gentle.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hosting