Saturday, December 5, 2009

A great makeup brush for face, especially cheeks?

I'm looking for a make-up brush to blend highlighting powder, and maybe to apply foundation as well. I saw the Sephora brushes, but was always looking at some Kabuki brushes....





Any suggestions? Thanks : )A great makeup brush for face, especially cheeks?
I basically only use mac brushes or chanelA great makeup brush for face, especially cheeks?
MAC is good but a bit expensive and Body shop is good too and within pocket.So try
hey u should try this web site they have some good brushes!
Kabuki brushes are great for highlighting. I've never used mine for foundation so I couldn't tell you about that. My kabuki brush is from mark and I love it. The best thing is that it only costs $5.





Check it out:


http://amoraza.mymarkstore.com
MAC brushes are the best


very soft and gentle for sensitive skins
Urban Decay has amazing brushes, they called Good Karma Brushes. The Powder Brush is what you need, these brushes a little bit pricey but they worth it, they are super soft, very long lasting and blending powder and liquid foundation very well.


Try it:)
Max Factor is a natural hair brush and is a Satin Natural Brush that provides a sheer and natural color. They are not too expensive at all.
For foundation I recommend beautyblender. It's not a brush, it's a sponge, but it's AMAZING. It's egg-shaped and gives the best coverage, without the streaks of brushes or wedge sponges. They are expensive ($19.95) but one will last up to 3 months with proper care. ALl you have to do is wash it. I bought a bunch at IMATS last year, and have only gone through about 3. For highlighting powder, I recommend aDesign's angled kabuki brush ($24.00). Kabuki brushes are great for blending and applying highlight/contour powders. If you absolutely need a brush for foundation, aDesign's pointed foundation brush ($32.00) is great. They just released one in Kabuki form ($26.00). This brand is wonderful. They are the company that supplies brushes to bigger brands such as Sephora and MAC.
Sephora has some great brushes. A kabuki brush would work... but i would opt for the angled blush brush. I use that a lot when i am doing contouring the face. Also it can be used to apply a powder foundation. I believe on the site its only $26!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hosting