Wednesday, December 2, 2009

I need a great makeup brush set, what is the best one ?

I need a lot of makeup brushes what are the best ones, and does it have a starter set. A web link to a site that has one would be great. ThanksI need a great makeup brush set, what is the best one ?
Hi ...I have a friend that is a very busy makeup artist in Texas and she uses her brushes all the time and I ask her about getting a good set and she told me that this is where she buys hers at and that she has had them last for a long time (years) The only difference in these brushes verses MAC or Smashbox or Body Shop etc., is the fact that you are not paying for those names on the brushes. I am really satisfied with them. I am sending you a link of the set she recommended to me...and if you are in to the Mineral Makeup they have a section for those as well. I am sending you two links one is for their main web page and the second is for the set of brushes I have .....





http://www.crownbrush.com/Default.htm





http://www.crownbrush.com/ONCAT34.htm





Hope this was helpful ~~


Good Luck ~I need a great makeup brush set, what is the best one ?
Clinque
I am a makeup artist and I have MAC, Nars, a set of italian badger brushes and a bunch of others .... I agree with the person that suggested the set from Costco, they are a steal for the quality. $21 for an all purpose brush set, they do not shed and they clean beautifully. I keep several sets of those on hand for times that I have big bridal parties.


My favorite brushes above everything I have however are from Adesign Brushes


http://adesignbrushes.com/products/bags-鈥?/a>





They currently have a set on sale for $25... I suggest trying the small set first and seeing what you think.


They're soft, but firm , do not shed and they have great angles cut into the bristles.
I like the five piece brush set from kms mineral essentials. It comes with a kabuki brush, blush brush, eyeshadow brush, contour brush and concealer brush. I think they are made of pony hair. I like that they have long handles so I have more control over application.
sephora has a great brush set. actually they have many different sets...all good
sounds cheesy but costco kirkland brand make up brushes are amazing it has all the brushes you will ever need and has a cute case
yeah.


http://www.signatureminerals.com/shop/ca鈥?/a>


they are amazingggg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!鈥?br>

i had mine for 2 yrs already
use mac brushes
  • can dogs eat celery
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    hosting