Friday, December 11, 2009

What great cataclysm occurs when a women is seen without her makeup?

I was just reading an article (http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/24581670/) on HD television and how make-up artists need to use more thorough techniques to make sure no blemishes can be seen in the sharper image.





Why is this? What on earth happens if someone is seen with a blemish?What great cataclysm occurs when a women is seen without her makeup?
we are at a branch in the road


1. we can accept normal, natural appearance and judge based on behavior


2. the beauty scale has been raise and people will go extraordinary lengths to maintain image often sacrificing or denying true self





I am fairly certain we are on the more shallow, self-destructive path.What great cataclysm occurs when a women is seen without her makeup?
Make-up is important to celebrities more so than for regular every day people. They have to protect there perfect look. Most don't have perfect skin and it is expected of them to look flawless. I don't wear tons of make-up and some days if I am home I don't wear any at all. I use to think I looked really awful without it, but when my husband told me that he preferred me without I started to think I didn't look so bad. Many young girls don't know how to apply make-up without over doing it either. When it is over done it just looks bad. Nothing bad happens when a woman goes without make-up.
lol I don't know why they make such a big deal out of it. Like seeing a woman without makeup would turn everyone to stone. And they have all these websites of pictures of celebrity women without makeup on, like ';hahaaaaaa, caught you looking dreadful, we KNEW you were ugly!';





Because Hollywood likes their women fake, and god forbid a woman not have an even complexion or have a blemish. What happens is men will find out that women on TV aren't perfect.
i have no idea. guess we all go blind or something. maybe not. i never wear the stuff and no one really cares one way or the other. i think the stuff is a bunch of baloney. it really wouldn't kill anyone to be seen without. in fact there are a lot of people i'd like to see without. men and women. geeeeeesh!
Nothing, really, it's just a blemish. But directors have consistently made the unfortunate mistake of making their characters look unrealistically good.
Because people on TV are meant to look flawless, for our viewing pleasure.





It's got nothing to do with an average woman being seen without make-up...what a dumb question heading. Most women I know rarely or never wear make-up.
Usually girls I know look ten times hotter without makeup. Honestly. Girls will attack me for that remark but it's absolutely the truth, at least the way I see it.
Really, I don't think anyone cares if they see someone with a zit or two. It's funny how some people will go so far just to look good.
THE HORROR!!!! THE WORLD WILL SPIRAL OUT OF CONTROL!!!





Nothing happens...really.
  • web hosting forum
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    hosting