Saturday, December 5, 2009

I have a big event tonight. I want to look great but my makeup is limited. How do I look like grace kelly?

The makeup I have is a light ivory powder foundation, bronzer, eyeshadow of basically every color and berry colored lipstick. I don't know most of people at the event and the ones I do know I haven't seen for a while. Like I said I want to look like grace kelly but perhaps my expectations are too high.I have a big event tonight. I want to look great but my makeup is limited. How do I look like grace kelly?
Well, you'd pretty much have to have Grace Kelly's face if you want to look like her. You'd also have to have blond hair.I have a big event tonight. I want to look great but my makeup is limited. How do I look like grace kelly?
who is grace kelly and what's so nice about her? just be confident in yourself, do not try to imitate others, it would not make you beautiful. go to the party as you are and people will notice that you are there, not some girl whose trying to be someone else.
I don't really know you ..but going natural always works for me....A little brown eye shadow....
ok DONT put lipstick on your cheeks holy crap..... if you want to get nasty zits go right for it....... use a cheek stain..... or just plain blush...
go easy on the foundation but make sure you have coverage. If you have blush you need to put on spareingly and only to the tops of the cheeks apply it to your eyelids as well but just a hint of the color. Do you know what doe eyes are?. that is the use of liner across the top of the eye lid only and none on the bottoms of the lid. If you have a smokey eyeshadow thta will work with a brush and a scant amount of water.
Grace Kelly's look is easy to get, really.





1. Apply three small dots of your lipstick (use the pad of your finger) to your cheekbones and blend very well.


2. Apply your Ivory foundation with a powder puff.


3. Sweep a light, matte shadow on lids and up to eyebrows (a light pinky-beige is best).


4. Line only the top lids with either liquid liner or a heavy line of dark charcoal or black eyeshadow.


5. Black mascara only on upper lashes, 2 coats.


6. Line your lips with a light lip pencil, fill in with the same lip pencil, and brush Chapstick over it with a lipbrush.





Have fun!
It's hard to find good color photos of her. Here's one:





http://www.imdb.com/gallery/ss/0047396/S鈥?/a>





http://static.flickr.com/48/129050892_dd鈥?/a>





Her makeup looks simple: red lipstick (berry should be fine). Light color on the cheeks, simple eyes and heavier eyebrows.


For the eyes, I'd do this:





Choose a midtone shade for over the entire eye lid. Gently blend a darker color into the crease. Blend with a soft crease brush, using gentle strokes up and down so that the crease color fades seamlessly onto the brow bone and the lower lid. Use the midtone again on the lower lid and blend up into the crease. If you are feeling daring, choose a third, lighter color to highlight the brow bone. Blending is the key operation here. No heavy lines of color please.





No matter which type of liner you prefer, (liquid, pencil or even powder) get as close to the lashes as possible, staying on the outside of the eye... Keep this line of color subtle. Gently smudge it a little with the end of an eye shadow applicator or a brush for a softer, more natural look.





Apply your mascara last to avoid smudging it when applying your liner and shadow.





I'd apply the eyeliner a little heavier and just on the top lashes.





Have fun tonight! I'm sure you'll look beautiful!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hosting