Wednesday, December 2, 2009

What's A Great Eye Makeup Remover, That Removes Waterproof Mascara?

I have the Smashbox Sonic Mascara, and it's kinda hard to get off, without having a raccoon eye.What's A Great Eye Makeup Remover, That Removes Waterproof Mascara?
C.O Bigelow Rose Wonder Cold Creme.





BEST MAKE UP REMOVER FOR ANYTHING. I'm dead serious. It can remove anything. From foundation, to pounds of eyeshadow, to waterproof mascara. It's a creme texture obviously, and just close your eyes, take a scoop of creme on your finger, and rub it into the makeout. Wipe with a tissue and it slides right off. Get it at any Bath %26amp; Body Works.What's A Great Eye Makeup Remover, That Removes Waterproof Mascara?
ponds cold cream is really really good! i use it all the time when i remove my makeup. i used to always wake up in the morning with leftover mascara under my eyes, but ever since i've been using ponds, i havent had that problem. what i basically do is i take some of the cream on my finger and smooth it over my face and on my eyelids in a downwards motion so that the mascara will bleed out on my cheekbones. then i take a warm wet washcloth and wipe my face with it. after that, i just wash my face with a cleanser and then i'm all set. it also makes your skin a lot softer so it's a 2 in 1 product :)
for water-proof i would have to say... lancome eye make up remover...apply some to a cottonball, close your eyes, and rub....it comes off immediately.....and if you want somethinf that you can find at the drugstore then get neutrigena make-up remover wipes.....they work all most as good





good luck


-emily-
The only product I have tried on is from L'oreal. It is usuable I guess. Takes the stuff a way, cheap, comes in a cute blue bottle. Although, I kind of like it in the morning when I wake up, my eyes get a little smokey =)
I use L'OREAL gentle eye make-up remover. It works like a charm. Plus, my make-up comes off right away. Also, make sure you have good enough make-up pads as well.
hey ok this product is called Moisture effective hydra efficace yea and its by Avon its cheap and removes


eye makeup soo yea hope this will help you =]
I really like the eye make-up remover from The Body Shop. It works really well, and it's made without animal testing and with fair trade botanicals!
any make up remover works you can get some at groceries store for cheaper and more but works the same

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hosting