Wednesday, December 2, 2009

What kind of makeup is great for combination skin?

Ladies, you know for oily and dry skin.What kind of makeup is great for combination skin?
i have oily and dry skin and the best make up ive ever used is bare minerals, its simply amazing, and the best part is that it is NOT a liquid but it covers SO much better than one. you cant tell youre wearing makeup, you just look great. since ive started using it i havent broke out once and my skin is better than ever. it comes with a cream for your dry skin but is safe for the oil part. if you want more information just email me, ill be more than happy to let you know more.What kind of makeup is great for combination skin?
Mineral foundations. The purest one that I found is Everyday Minerals at everydayminerals.com. You can get samples for free. You just need to pay $5 for shipping.
I have combination skin and I use Mary Kay.
Proactiv has a cosmetics line that is for combination skin.
I have combo skin, and still break out (I'm 25), I love Estee Lauder's combination foundation. They also have tons of perfectly matching colors, I'm very pale, and it's such a pain to find a foundation that's not too dark!
Mary Kay. I sell it if you are intereted.
i would try to use Maybelline Pure makeup foundation!!! it works pretty well on me and m skin is combination. try it and see what you think. try to stay away from all that expensive stuff, they contain ingredients that may possibly work, but are terrible for your skin, so yea!!!
I use a make-up from avon called personal match foundation %26amp; powder.....it works great. That might help with some of ur skin problems but you also should think about changing your face cleaner. I use clearisil sensitive %26amp; it does fairly well for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hosting