Saturday, December 5, 2009

What's a good, natural makeup that offers great coverage?

I've used both Bare Minerals and KMS minerals, and with okay results. Bare Minerals irritated my skin, and KMS didn't offer much coverage. I hardly ever get blemishes, it's just that my skin tends to get red spots every now and then, and they take a long time to go away. I'm looking for a good, natural makeup that offers great coverage. I have very oily skin, so powder foundation is probably a must. Any suggestions?What's a good, natural makeup that offers great coverage?
Bare Naturale by L'Oreal


it's powder.


it's all natural. [[minerals]]


there's sunscreen added so it helps protect your skin from the sun :]What's a good, natural makeup that offers great coverage?
i have oily skin too and i use benefit it appears as thought it would be oily but its really not and its so natural looking i have had so many people ask me what foundation im wearing! its really good, its 拢25.
i recently bought double wear foundation from Estee lauder and it's fantastic but fkin expensive- worth it though if you want perfectly even complexion without getting acne.
I use Physician's Formula loose powder and absolutely love it. A jar of it is $10 but it works great, the coverage is fantastic. I have oily, acne prone skin and this does wonders for my skin.
Might wanna try what I use. First i use an oil control mineral powder on my forehead and nose, then the Holllywood mineral foundation from LA Minerals. If I have any red spots I put their greenish concealer on first. Little goes a loonnng way.


Before I got my sull sized stuff I ordered samples from them. I think they were only $1 each. I like their NoHoGlo foundation too, but if I have a blemish I use the Hollywood cuz it covers better I think.


If you don't have a kabuki brush or other large, dense brush I'd get one. It applies much better that way, the foundation that is.


Oh and I agree with you on the bare minerals. It bothered my skin too, made me itch. It has bisumth oxychloride in it, that's the cuplrit. LA Minerals doesn't include that ingredient.


I'll give you the link. I was just there ordering some new eyeshadows. http://www.laminerals.com
Juice Beauty has some tinted moisturizers. Bee Luscious has a lot of good makeup too! Burt's Bees has also come out with a tinted moisturizer.





Physcian's Formula is great too!





All of those are all natural. Don't forget there is also LA minerals and Sheer Cover.





The best mineral makeup ever though is Jane Iredale! All natural and all fantastic! Great coverage and is silky smooth!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hosting