Friday, December 11, 2009

How can i look like im wearing makeup or just look great without wearing it?

my mum is totally against makeup...its so annoying and its really hard looking really good for school and when im going somewhere. I'm allowed to wear lip balms and glosses but thats about it, like no mascara, eyeliner/shadow, foundation or blush. I really need tips so that i can 'survive' without them...How can i look like im wearing makeup or just look great without wearing it?
I agree. It's much nicer not to wear make-up, so don't wear the full works unless you HAVE to, it ruins any natural beauty you already had.





You can get your eyelashes dyed a darker colour, but I guess your mum would be against this as well, so i say use Vaseline. It makes lashes look long and glossy, and your mum wouldn't be able to tell, as the colour of your lashes wouldn't change. Its really good!





I would say keep your skin nice as possible, drink lots of water and moisturize each evening. Don't use any chemicals of scrubs because these can actually be very bad for your skin. Just gentle baby wipes are best for cleaning your face.





Stick to lip balm, if your not wearing anything else, lip gloss would look a bit daft...





If you look a bit washed out one morning and are dyeing for a blush, rub, or pinch your cheeks. That puts colour into them.





as for the others, they can be lived without anyway. I only wear mascara really. Liquid eyeliner when I'm going out to a party or the theatre or whatever, but I could do without it. Don't be too mad at your mum, you may thank her for it one day...





Lots of love xHow can i look like im wearing makeup or just look great without wearing it?
I begged and begged my mom to let me wear makeup. She repeatedly told me ';Its a pain, you will get tired of it.'; But on my 13th birthday she allowed me to start wearing it. It didnt take me long to realize she was right. I wish I had never started wearing it, and I often see and envy girls who never did. Natural beauty is the best thing there is, and guys like a girl who doesnt have to cover or make herself up. You can look great being all natural!
you could do your makeup at school. or just tell your mom your at the age were you want to wear makeup. promise her you wont do the bold colors. just say you want mascara and some lip gloss/lip balm and maybe eyeliner only at the end of ur eye (it makes it not look so dark)
hmm..i guess to could convince her to buy u a tinted mosturiser like a nivea visage one. u could use an eyelash curler instead of mascara, but yea if u have good skin dont destroy it buy using make-up





:D

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hosting