Saturday, December 5, 2009

How can I do my makeup so that it looks great in photos?

I think the makeup I wear every day looks pretty good, but in photos I sometimes get that overly pale look or the makeup doesn't show at all. Also, does anyone know if foundation primer is a good idea for when you are doing photos? I've heard this before but I've never used it. Thanks :-)How can I do my makeup so that it looks great in photos?
use bright or dark colors. light makeup in pictures tend to make you look like a clown.


light skin- peach is your color


medium skin- pink is your color


dark skin- puprle is your color


and red blush seems to go good on anyone!


well i hope you can take good pictures!How can I do my makeup so that it looks great in photos?
You sound like you just need some bronzer and a touch of blush. If you want add some eye shadow to the mix.
when i got married the makeup consulatant that did my makeup said for pictures you should always go a lil darker so i would try that....she did mine like that and they turned out really good
ok well for photo's I go a shade or two darker on foundation and my lip color and stuff like that...I dunno about the primer
Go to your favorite department store and talk to their makeup experts! That is what they are there for!
some great tips in this article on makeup and skincare that will help you better
You must do it heavy..it is weird but it will show better in pics..
Tips for good makeup


http://www.askaquery.com/Answers/qn1713.鈥?/a>
You should definitely use blush. You can just smile and apply the blush on your cheeks. You can also use eyeliner, eyeshadow, and lipstick.
Put light red lipstick or lip gloss. Do a beatiful hairstyle like you are going to a movie permire and wear an old shirt and pants so you don't look like you wanted to get dressed so it lookd=s more interestinng!
go get done and it will be all right at mac and you will look good $ 58 and you will get something free OK
Heard recently that there is air-brush makeup. Looks heavy in real life but turns out great on photos.
eyeliner %26amp; a rosey blush
dont use alot
NOT TO HEavyyy cuz it shoe in ur pics and u will look fake .. therefore .. a natural color on the eyes.. or if u have brown or hazel eyes a soft purple will accent ur eyes ... and take them to a whole new level !! makin ur pictures look red carpet hott lol

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hosting