Saturday, December 5, 2009

Summer complete makeover! Need tips on losing weight, and great makeup for high school! Anything appreciated!

I am an eight grader, and am pretty popular. I am tall (almost 6 foot) and would be oober athletic and hot if I was skinnier. I am about sixty lbs overweight--bad, huh! What diets and workout schedules would help me lose weight over the summer?Summer complete makeover! Need tips on losing weight, and great makeup for high school! Anything appreciated!
Run at least 3-5 days a week. It may be hard to start off, but it will definitely pay off!! Also, do crunches (20 reps), leg extensions, squats (to tone the butt and thighs), and try to be as active as possible. Instead of sitting inside all day, spend every single day outside or cleaning, or something where you're not continuously eating junk food. Oh yeah, cutting out fatty and high calorie foods will also do the trick (no soda). However, a lot of people say cut out the carbs, which DO NOT cut out carbs. They're your main source of energy and without them, you won't last half the summer. For makeup, go light with it, don't overdo it. I only use mascara. ( I have great skin. If you don't, use a simple coverup/blush.) I'm pretty popular too, and people seem more attracted to me when I look natural, not overdone. Oook, well I hope this helps! Good luck freshie! ;)Summer complete makeover! Need tips on losing weight, and great makeup for high school! Anything appreciated!
Since it's summer, try swimming. That way you can exercise your whole body without getting sweaty.
Just for 1 week, don't drink any sodas at all, unless they are diet. My husband did that and lost a lot of weight. Now he won't touch anything other than diet. You would be surprised at the the number of calories you will give up in 1 weeks time just by doing this.
Isagenix. I have lost 23 pounds and 2 pants sizes in 6 weeks and I am 55 years old. It is nutritious, safe, and endorsed by famous authors, doctors, nutritionists and people like me. See nomorelovehandles.isagenix.com. Look at the success stories and videos. The skin care products are absolutely amazing. Check it out and then contact me.
why cant i wear that hoodie ? its cute and i like it
  • web hosting forum
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    hosting