Saturday, December 5, 2009

I need my makeup to look great from 5am to 11pm. How can I make it stay great without it running all over?

Im going to warped tour, and I need my makeup to stay on and not run all over and not have my eyeshadow get liney (if you know what i mean) and I don't want my eyeliner to come off. What can i do?I need my makeup to look great from 5am to 11pm. How can I make it stay great without it running all over?
put baby powder in your eyelashes that would stop it from runing.I need my makeup to look great from 5am to 11pm. How can I make it stay great without it running all over?
WARPED!


try putting on a base under your eyeshadow.


and im not sure how thick/dark you want it. i usually do mine heavy. i use a base from MAC is called paints peintures. it works rather good. but i got it awhile ago. bring powder and eyeliner to do touch up between bands.
water proof make up won't run with sweating.


http://sephora.com/browse/product.jhtml?鈥?/a>


this primer will prevent eyeshadow from fading.
urban decay primer potion. its eyeshadow primer that works wonders. i live by it.





and the word you're looking for is creasing ;)





hope i helped. have fun at warped!! %26lt;3333
  • can dogs eat celery
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    hosting