Friday, December 11, 2009

So what is so great about mineral makeup?

Well? seen the ad? Well the look to ur right on the screen... See it now?So what is so great about mineral makeup?
reall nothing actually...probly clogs pores quicker.So what is so great about mineral makeup?
I see Lance Armstrong, pushing some sort of energy drink.


I tried mineral makeup - it made my face fee like it was coated with powdery grit, and you could SEE it. I hated it!
I like it because it looks more natural because it evenly spreads the powder around.





The add changes each time you go on the page
No, there's a mastercard ad there.
Its better for your skin
I don't see that ad but I use Bare Minerals. I like that I can work out in it on my lunch break and it doesn't ';melt';.
people love looking like d-bags
try it.. youll see whats so greatt

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hosting