Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Any suggestions of great Makeup that doesnt cause u to break out????

I really need a makeup that doesnt cause me to break out....i need to get rid of my acne and nothing seems to work for me....i tried Proacitve but it got worst and burnt my face.





I need an oil free Makeup and I wanted to get Bare Minerals and Sheer Cover but heard that they didnt work :(





Thanks for answering!Any suggestions of great Makeup that doesnt cause u to break out????
i have the same problem. Im still searching for the perfect face wash but you could try using Listerine (yes the mouth wash...and ONLY use a new bottle of listerine) as a toner.





As for makeup dont waste your money on bare minerals,clinique, or any other expensive brand. Ive tryed most of the department store and drug store brand foundations and the best one is Cover Girl. I dont know exactly what kind it is but it comes in a green compact and is only $4. It works beautifly! it hides all of my acne and fits my pink skin tone. Every one is comenting on how well my fave looks, they think i air brushed it on. So just go to the grocery store and buy some. (of corse its non comedogenic)Any suggestions of great Makeup that doesnt cause u to break out????
LY, get a good vitamin/mineral supplement to take as well as eating better and drinking more water. My product of choice is aularale.com/7002 for sensitive skin along w/vitamin c serum applied before moisturizing day and night. The foundation is water based and fragrance free. Be gentle w/your skin in cleansing and make up application. And use disposable supplies to apply.
Bare Minerals definently does work, it works awesome! If you can't get that, I would get Neutrogena, because all of their products are oil-free.


You can get Bare Minerals at Target.
bare minerals would be a good thing to try. its a little on the expensive side but it allows your skin to breathe and does not clog your pores
a basic mineral foundation wil do the job it doesn't clog up pores and yet it still has a good coverage.
maybelline pure makeup


90% water or something like that..but it lets my skin breathe!! ahh

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hosting