Friday, December 11, 2009

Ways to get my makeup look great?

Hi I'm looking for some ways for my make-up to look better. I wear make-up occasionally but I would really appreciate some tips and suggestions for my make-up to look great. I have dark brownish/black hair and large almond shaped brown eyes. Daily, I use black mascara with a little bit of brown eyeliner. Some suggestions would be really helpful-


THANK YOU SO MUCHWays to get my makeup look great?
You can use blush to contour cheeks, a bronzer to give skin a sun-kissed glow, a highlighter to give skin a dewy, shimmery glow, and use oil-blotting sheets to absorb excess oils throughout the day.Ways to get my makeup look great?
a little blush
I have a great toy to show to you. It's a virtual makeover. You choose the face that most closely matches your own face shape, eye color and hair color and the site suggests a few color options for your whole face! You can even pick a color to try on the face and decide for yourself how it looks together.


Also if you contact the girl who owns that site, she gives great discounts and always has color combination suggestions for people. She knows her stuff. Good luck!





http://www.marykay.com/tswadley/whatsnew鈥?/a>
First you need to drink plenty of water. The key to great skin is water. It clears the skin from toxins. Then clean and exfoliating skin. It will get rid of the dead layers. Then moisturizer and cover stick and dabs of foundation in need areas. Use sponse to evenly distribute. Then work on your eyes. Use black mascara and eyeliner. It will pop your almond shaped eyes. Also try putting thin layer of white liner on inner bottom lashes. It makes the white of your eyes brighter. Giving a doe like eye. Then apply smokey eye make-up.


rich smokey browns, greys,mauves, and peach. Are the best for your hair color. Colors soft pinks, mauves, peaches can be used as blush colors and lip colors. Try glosses and matte. Matte lipstick is great in the winter in office setting. Glosses are great for night and social settings. You can were gloss at work. But, don't over do it. Gloss can look very provocative sometimes. Good Luck. Remmeber less is more. Don't pile on make up. Go very light with every application.


You should look great. Almond eyes are very prized, if you get the eyes perfected. Your going to have a winning look.
I have the same eyes/hair.


I recommend VERY minimal make-up if any. Light eyeshadow, muted tones. Stay away from mascara that makes your eyelashes big and long, you'll look like a slutty raccoon, trust me.
When you get older the make up will dry up your skin

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hosting