Saturday, December 5, 2009

Is MAC makeup really all that great or is it just the cool thing?

I mean can we get same results with different brands without the high price?Is MAC makeup really all that great or is it just the cool thing?
MAC is actually a good brand. It's not very expensive, the brushes are what I think get you - because you need all of them, or you should have them. The pigments are great. The mascaras are good, I like zoom lash even though some people say its clumpy. And I really love the fix + spray.





So they do have good stuff but you can find some other alternatives. For example, Maybelline lash blast mascara is very good. And I love Revlon's color stay eye liner. I use lipglosses from Victoria's Secret and the Body Shop.





All are good, try it yourself :)Is MAC makeup really all that great or is it just the cool thing?
MAC actually has very affordable makeup compared to other industry brands (NARS, Paula Dorf, Make Up For Ever, etc.), and that's the appeal, I think. Plus, they have a wide color selection. Personally, I think their products (quality wise) are hit or miss, and the foundation is pretty terrible, but for the price, it's worth trying.





So no, it's not all THAT great, but you'll get great quality for not a lot of money. And of course you can get similar results with different brands, but you might have to play around with bases, brushes, primers, etc a little more.



You probably can get good results with other products, but MAC is known (and has been known for years and years, not just recently) for it's vibrant color palatte and higher quality make-up. To save money, you can always purchase your staple colors or bases at MAC and get cheaper things that are more ';fad-ish'; else-where.
I used to think it was great. It's meh. I get oily, I break out. The only thing I buy there now is their primer. Seriously, I think everyone goes there because of all the hype. Their advertisement are very colorful and bright and interesting. That's about it. For the second question.. lol I switched to a more expensive brand so, probably you COULD get the same results with a cheaper brand, you just gotta look for it. I'm too lazy to go searching for a cheaper brand that matches closest to my skin tone and doesn't make me break out.
its just the cool thing. Its okay for special occasions such as prom, but not worth the price if youre just looking for everyday makeup. I like drugstore makeup better =]] try jesses girl cosmetics also, you'll fall in loveee. it's better than MAC and cheaper.








http://www.jessesgirlcosmetics.com/infor鈥?/a>
I think that if you have the money to spend, then its worth it, it is a fact that you can get the same quality thing, for a little lower of a price. I have an eyeshadow that I really like, it all depends on what you get. The eyeliner isn't worth it.





Answer Mine?


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20080925130900AA2WvOJ
mac make up is amazing..and yes i have tried dior, mabbeline,cover girl,clinuque,benifit,bare minrals .sheer cover, and all those awsome ones....but it is good 4 ur skin, it hydrates, and works w/ all skin types, they have a gret selction as well.....it last long to...and it can look like ur wearing make up but it can look naturall as well!
I didn't care for it, the eyeshadow flakes, I went back to my Lancomme, I think you can experiment with other brands to see what you like the best.
my sister uses it, then told me that it would probably help my skin stay clear. It doesn't clog my pores and my acne went to a minimum. I think it's great
Their studio fix foundation is by far the best foundation I have ever used.


And I have tried a lot of different foundations. So there's my 2 cents.
Yes you can get the same results without the high prices as long as you don't go too low. I go for middle range.
ehh mac makeup is nice.








i like their pigments and palettes.








but their foundation and powders i dont like so much.





i think some people like MAC because they have cool colour namesxP
Perhaps but MAC's color palette is superb. Try Loreal's HIP line great color selection also and half the price.
I used to think that MAC was all hyped up until I actually started wearing it.


The color is more richer and stays put all day.






I love my Mac eyeshadow!!





It lasts longer - at least on me, you can find similar colors for cheaper
It really is that great. You cant get quality makeup like MAC for a cheaper price. Drugstore makeup never works right. Stick with MAC!!!!!!
I just MAC powder and thats it but all there stuff is nice but it's all the same to me. They just have more of a variety.
the worst makeup every so not even worth it cover girl iis so much better





just the cool tthing
i love mac i think it's worth it.





i'm sure there are other things out there though.
its gr8 but darn so expensive! i havent found anything better yet....

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hosting